Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Essential Diva Beauty


Never leave home
without them!

I told you  about how I remembered  phasing into wearing makeup as a teenager. It used to be a way for me to cover acne and of course look pretty like every other teenage girl I swore who looked better than me. It seemed I was the only one who had bad skin back then but it wasn't true. It was also a way for me to learn how to spend money wisely on personal items. Thankfully, cosmetics are much easier to find nowadays, there are more brands to choose from and there is a wider price range to suit everyone's budget.

I still have my occasional bouts of adult acne especially when stress levels are high or I've given in to too many sweet, salty, oily temptations. I don't use makeup to hide behind anymore instead I use it to cover and even out any spots or discolorations. I like to define and enhance my appearance when using cosmetics. I prefer a more natural look with hints of color.

Whether or not you do a full application process using every liner, stick, powder, and blush or you're just a one tool carrying girl, we all have our basic essentials----'glamorous at a drops notice.' hidden somewhere in that bag. They stay there and you will definitely dump EVERYTHING out to get to them.
le goody bag
LA COLORS EYELINER/BROW PENCIL






Here's what's usually included in my on-the-go-kit:
  • Black Eyeliner (of course)
  • Eyebrow/Lash Brush
  • Tinted Lip Gloss
  • Face Powder
  • All Over Shimmer Stick


 I don't buy long eyeliner pencils anymore, because they always broke in my bags. I usually wear jet black, but have tried many other colors such as midnight blue and grape purple.
sharp point is a must for your eyeliner to give you the defining lines you want. Its better to  purchase an eyeliner that comes with its own sharpener or is self sharpening.

Lip balm is also a great substitute for lip gloss and it's healthy for your lips. Rub a little on your finger and use as a spot moisturizer.

What do you DIVAS keep in your on-the-go-kit and never leave home without? Let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment